[Foundation-l] Guidelines for Latest news on WMF wiki?

Dan Grey dangrey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:33:10 UTC 2005

It's just occured to me that now I've an account there, I could help
keep it up to date :o). But I it would certainly help me and maybe
others if we had some guidelines for what should and should not be
listed there. I think the emphasis should be on what effects/could
effect users.

As a starting point:
1. new equipment news (purchases, bits going on-line etc)
2. board meeting reports going out
3. Officer appointments/changes
4. Budget announcements
5. Specific technical incidents that affected site

These are pretty much what's going on there now. What else could be
suitable? What sort of things shouldn't go on there? Perhaps any
issue/event that doesn't effect *all* projects?

Dan