[Foundation-l] Wikipedia, Kennisnet, and me

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sat Sep 10 18:46:29 UTC 2005

Hi Marjon,

this is really great news :-)

Please keep me updated about this - I had a teacher from a grammar
school asking me about using wikipedia and the other projects in the
classroom and I already told him a bit about Kennisnet (he is member of
one of the translator's lists I am a member of, that's why we are
connected). I suppose it will be very important to learn form your and
your colleagues experiences. Maybe it would be also a good idea to get
you two into direct contact.

And I know, teaching is fun - so really: have fun :-)

Ciao, Sabine