[Foundation-l] Re: Donation drive stopped early with insufficient funds collected

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Sep 9 10:44:11 UTC 2005

Jakob Voss wrote:
> P.S: In this message there is a hidden reminder about a contract
> regarding logo and trademarks usage that Wikimedia Germany is awaiting
> eagerly every day since weeks.

It is currently in the hands of our San Francisco law firm.  The person
they have on staff who is doing this work, as I understand it, is a
German lawyer *and* a US lawyer.  So he seems like just the right person
to take care of this.

I do not have a time frame for when we will hear back, but I estimate
within a week or two.

--Jimbo