[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimania 2006: City applications , a cheerful note

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:53:41 UTC 2005

resending to the list, sorry for double Cormac :)

On 9/7/05, Cormac Lawler <cormaggio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Delphine. Any chance you could give a general breakdown on how
> much accommodation and conference rooms were? I know it's all
> changeable and sponsorship will help, but just to know what's ok and
> what's ridiculous..

Accomodation was the price people paid, +/- a few cents when we made
the prices a round number.

Conference rooms were cheap, and I am not going to tell you how cheap
:P. Please, don't go that way, there is nothing ridiculous, there are
different countries, different currencies, different prices. Where you
might lose on one side, you might win on another. Don't stress
yourself about prices, England is expensive, but who knows, maybe
we'll get more sponsors than everywhere else. Or we can camp in the
New Forest ;-).

best,

Delphine

--