[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Fw: Wi ki ? Wi ki ? (et recherches documentaires sur l'Internet)]

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 5 09:28:33 UTC 2005

Hi, the contents parts are quite easy to deal with - my problem is to
understand the copyright part well and to be able to give an answer (if
possible in French as well).

The thing is: it was forwarded within a network of translators coming
from a French translator's discussion list - I already asked for the
exact source. I will keep you informed as soon as I have news.

Ciao, Sabine