[Foundation-l] Re: We made it !!!!!!

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 05:50:17 UTC 2005

Traroth wrote:
> --- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> a écrit :
>
> (...)In particular we can expect
>
>>1) more fear from all those we are currently in
>>competition with, so
>>possibly more attacks
>>2) but mostly more interest from potential partners,
>>be it firms,
>>organisations, associations, academics etc...
>

> ...and 3) more media attention. When will we see you
> on TF1 ? :-)
>
> Traroth

Me ?
Unlikely to happen before long :-)
I will soon be "immobilized" in my city for many months.
Many wikipedians are in Paris, and media does not like going to a remote
city when they have just what they need in the capital ;-)

ant (getting slowly but surely, bigger, in Clermont Ferrand)

PS : but my mail box state is sure reflecting the Le Monde article.