[Foundation-l] Re: We made it !!!!!!

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:59:50 UTC 2005

French folks, congrats!

FYI, there was also a large four page spread in China's Lifeweek
magazine about the Wikimania conference, and a long Q&A with Jimbo.
And it has an artistic portrait of Jimbo. See:

http://www.lifeweek.com.cn/2005-09-02/0000412932.shtml

May mess up in Firefox, as it did with me (bad MIME type?). Safari
seems to be OK.

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)