[Foundation-l] Re: Benefits of advertising (was Re: Our exponentially increasing costs)

Ashar Voultoiz hashar at altern.org
Mon Oct 31 19:21:00 UTC 2005

Jimmy Wales wrote:
<snip>
> Then as a longstanding member of the community with a good reputation, I
> ask for your help in explaining to them how it is *not* advertising.  In
> order to do that, you'll have to stop spinning wild accusations first
> and ask some basic questions about the deal until you understand it.
>
> --Jimbo

Maybe there could be a FAQ about the deal somewhere on meta: or wmf.org
website and make sure everyone know where is that FAQ and spread it in
the community ;)

The only trouble seems to be a lack a communication between the board
and the community. Maybe I am not looking at the good place though.

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar