[Juriwiki-l] Re: [Foundation-l] Trademark violation of our 'MediaWiki' mark

Dan Grey dangrey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:10:29 UTC 2005

On 31/10/05, Robert Scott Horning <robert_horning at netzero.net> wrote:
> Before you claim flat
> out there is no legal requirement, make sure you can quote chapter and
> verse on the subject.

Please do! The entire US legal code appears to be on the web, so if
there is such a requirement, it shouldn't be hard to find.

And anyway, has MediaWiki actually been trademarked? I know Wikimedia
has, but someone earlier said they couldn't find a trademark for
MediaWiki when they searched for it in where-ever you search for such
things...

Dan