[Foundation-l] Deletion of Wikibooks content by Jimbo

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:27:11 UTC 2005

Hoi,
Calling what Angela says unethical is something that I strongly object to.
Why would it be unethical to show that there are options when the jokebook
IS going to be removed. She gives an answer to a direct question; she even
points out what the problems are.

What I object to is that you do not assume good faith. I do not mind that
you oppose what Jimbo decreed, but it is no excuse to accuse Angela of being
unethical.. Shame !!

Thanks,
    GerardM