[Foundation-l] Deletion of Wikibooks content by Jimbo

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Mon Nov 28 20:49:48 UTC 2005

Jimmy Wales wrote:

>?  Political agenda?  Do you mean my insistence that a book advocating
>white power is not appropriate for any Wikimedia project is a political
>agenda?  If it is, I plead guilty.  NPOV is non-negotiable.

This is a red herring, and I think you know better than to think anyone
is seriously arguing that.  Nobody is arguing compromising NPOV---the
issue is over *what* subject matter is appropriate, not whether it will
be treated in a neutral manner, which of course it will be.  It appears
to be your position that only "serious" subject matter is acceptable for
Wikibooks, an opinion not shared by everyone.

-Mark