[Foundation-l] Deletion of Wikibooks content by Jimbo

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 06:06:13 UTC 2005

> > Why delete the jokebook? Earning my bread from cmedy I certainly see it
> > could be used as an educational tool for people wanting to make their
> > bread as a comedian.
>
> Can these be moved to Wikicities?

There is a comedy Wikicity at <http://comedy.wikicities.com> where
jokes can be added if it is decided that they are not suitable for any
Wikimedia project. It would be best to wait until Wikicities upgrades
its version of MediaWiki before doing any sort of mass import though,
since we'd need [[Special:Import]] to be working in order to retain
the page histories.

Angela