[Foundation-l] Wikisource Licence Terms

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:31:27 UTC 2005

Hoi,
I am very much interested in licenses as the Ultimate Wiktionary but
also Wikidata will have this as an important aspect. When Ultimate
Wiktionary becomes a runaway success as I hope it will be, the argument
may become less relevant. With Wikidata there will be data that may come
from many sources and we will want to use that in our projects. Just by
using it in one project you do not want to change the license of the
data that comes from a Wikidata source. Another application that I
foresee is that we will get permission to use data that is hosted
elsewhere .. How to use that within a mediawiki framework ..

Anyway, you guessed it I really want to be in on a discussion of
licenses and Mediawiki and the Wikimedia Foundation.

Thanks,
  GerardM