[Foundation-l] Re: new language policy

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Tue Nov 22 08:52:53 UTC 2005

IMHO it is difficult to decide:
1.if the criteria is the number of articles an user can be use a bot and
increase this number;
2.if the criteria is the number of users this limit can be avoid with a large
number of sockpuppets.

In any case cannot be defined a special rule to define the removal of a Wikipedia
because in italian, for example, we have used a program of affiliation of
minor languages to help them.

In my opinion should be defined a mixed criteria (articles+users) but the
removal can only be done after a new votation.

Ilario