[Foundation-l] Incubator Wiki for New Wikimedia Projects

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 03:19:18 UTC 2005

In a message dated 11/13/2005 10:13:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robert_horning at netzero.net writes:

That  such proposals seemingly never get approval is a reason
why nobody wants  to throw an idea into that dustpile of ideas and
instead try to sneak the  projects through a back door like Wikijunior
has  done.

Excuse me, but Wikijunior was never snuck through a back door. In fact, it
is probably one of the most relevant projects to Wikibooks in that it is
developing age-appropriate educational material. As I recall, that was the
objective of Wikibooks. Looking at it, it seems to have developed quite nicely.

Danny