[Foundation-l] CheckUser questions

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:21:04 UTC 2005

> Is this now going to be held up by another subgroup wanting to
> re-committee the entire issue from top to bottom? I'd hope not.

Yes, it is.

Since people are objecting to my inclusion in the list of people who
Jimbo has already approved receiving checkuser, I will withdraw my
name from consideration at this time if it'll speed the process of
getting more checkuser people on en.  Better to have four now than six
never.

This process has been dragged out interminably.  Jimbo, *please* do
something about this.

Kelly