[Foundation-l] Wikinews is giving out press credentials

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:18:20 UTC 2005

> Board members, please, read over the policy and either approve it so
> that we can stop this time-wasting back-and-forth, or say that you'll
> review it, or say that you don't need to review it.

I've made my position clear already - I think the process is fine and
that you don't need any more input from the Board. If the rest of the
Board decline to comment, I'd take that as silent approval. All
members of the Board, if they're at all following what's going on here
or in the state of the wiki reports which already explained this, are
well aware of the accreditation scheme, and none have objected to it.

Angela.