[Foundation-l] Swiss Wikipedians Meeting Zurich 13 November 2005

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Wed Nov 2 22:31:09 UTC 2005

Hi Michael,
I'm not sure that I could be in Zürich at 13 november. I hope and I try,
but I had already reserved hotel, taken leaves, etc. for the next italian
Wikipedia's meeting in Brixen when the meeting in Zürich had been fixed.
I can decide only 12 november, but I will be present certainly at the next
meeting.

I hope that to the next meeeting there will be the signature of the charter,
in this case we are certainly two persons from Ticino.

Best Regards

Ilario