[Foundation-l] stewards and bot flagging

Mihai Floran mihai at emma.ro
Tue Nov 1 20:32:41 UTC 2005

In this case we have to possible solutions:
1. Somebody will write the necesary interface so that bureaurcats may add bot flags.
My idea for this is that Meta MakeSysop interface may be transfered to bureaucrats
with limited groups. (just Sysop, Bureaucrat and Bot flag - for now)

2. We shall have - as I already proposed in a discution at meta - a new election for
stewards which can help the existent ones in their job. Most of them have many things
to do and no time for this kind of issues and at least one of elected stewards in may
is not and was not active. There are many unsolved requests at meta and persons
must wait a lot of time for a steward to have time to answer to their request.