[Foundation-l] Official positions... a little bit of meat

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 18:29:46 UTC 2005

A couple of points to Brion, Dammit, JeLuf, Eloquence, Danny, Elian,
Soufron and all others interested.

* Could someone update http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Official_position
so as to reflect last decisions ? I'll help :-)

* It would be nice that all current officers list themselves on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMF_organigram&action=edit.
A little bit of sauce around their names, such as a minimum of
information about each of you would be great. Pictures... personal
statement, whatever... When the page is properly set up, it will be
transfered to the Foundation website. As far as I remember, we already
have this information for Dammit, Brion and JeLuf (in the developer
page), but they might wish to give different information.

* it would be great as well that roles of each position is properly
written somewhere. If short, on the organigram page, if long, on a
separate page linked to the organigram page.

* If you want some business cards and do not have yet any, you may
contact James Forrester or Elian or notafish to get some done, or get
the file to make yours.

* If you do not have yet an account on WMF site, please ask Angie or
myself to set up one for you.

* I also suggest that each of you send a mail to the board reminding a
couple of little things such as addresses and phone number... We'll save
them privately somewhere.

I wish that you feel free to act in your position as you feel is best.
If you feel you need help, do not hesitate to gather a team around you.
Animate your mailing list, whatever.
It would be great if you could go "ahead" of board wishes and feel
entitled to keep us informed before we ask :-) I do not want to be a
pain on this... but keep in mind we also set up such roles to try to be
more organised and to delegate more. Hum, if some of you could
sponteaneously update the foundation main page news if you feel an
important point occured in your department, please do so as well.

/me goes to the Bahamas now...

ant