[Foundation-l] The elections have begun!

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon May 30 13:45:53 UTC 2005

Hello

The elections for the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation are now
open. In order to accommodate all projects, every effort will be made to
translate the election notice into all of the languages used by the Foundation.
As such, we are asking that everyone pitch in to ensure that the Election
regulations are translated before candidates issue their statements. Please see
_http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Elections_for_the_Board_of_Trustees_of_the_Wikim
edia_Foundation%2C_2005/En_
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Elections_for_the_Board_of_Trustees_of_the_Wikimedia_Foundation,_2005/En)
for more details.
Qualified individuals may submit their candidacies
from Tuesday, 0:00 June 7, 2005 (UTC)
to   Monday, 24:00 June 27, 2005 (UTC)
The voting will take place:
from Tuesday, 0:00 June 28, 2005 (UTC)
to   Monday, 24:00 July 11, 2005 (UTC)
On behalf of the election organizers, I want to wish all of the candidates
the best of luck in this election. We are confident that the election will be
conducted in the spirit of fairness and goodwill that are hallmarks of our
projects' success.

Bjarte, Britty (Aphaia), Danny, Datrio