[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Research Team: Getting started

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:34:54 UTC 2005

Hi,
I think the focus (or focii) of the group is yet to be decided. As it
says on the page, there will probably be various focus groups working
on their points of interest and then coming together at some point in
time. Personally, I'm more interested in the
psychological/sociological end of Wikipedia, and also Wikiversity,
amongst other things. I'm sure if you have your own ideas, they'd be
useful in brainstorming the work of the group.

Cormac