[Foundation-l] Re: Serbian Wikinews set up

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:30:33 UTC 2005

On 5/23/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Catalan ?????
>
> with a wikipedia 14000 articles all wet ?
>
> Waouuuu

I'm not sure what you mean by "all wet", but if the objection to this
Wikinews is that the corresponding Wikipedia does not have enough
articles, please be aware that 14000 is more than Serbian and Romanian
have, and those both have a Wikinews. The existing policy of when to
start a Wikinews seems to be going reasonably well, and I don't feel
that including a count of Wikipedia articles in that policy would be
beneficial.

Angela.