[Foundation-l] Re: A license for the Ultimate Wiktionary

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:08:36 UTC 2005

Hallo, und thank you for your reply
On 5/22/05, Timwi <timwi at gmx.net> wrote:
> Aphaia wrote:
> >
> > I would make it sure we can safely ignore those anonymous
> > submissions' right as "licence holder" [or somehow possible, because
> > they can't or hardly be contacted, but I am not sure]...
>
> Just because we can't contact them, doesn't mean they lose their copyright.,

Okay, so they hold their copyright until 50 years will pass from their
submissions ...
So rigidly it is impossible for us to switch licence -- or we should
cast once all of anonymous submissions (because there is no
established contact between them and us, and we are not sure talk page
is enough for this purpose ...)
--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com