[Foundation-l] STOP Translations needed: Wikimedia Commons reaches 100, 000 uploads

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:38:29 UTC 2005

> > More precisely it would be best to wait on the 25th...
> > because there will be an announcement about
> > wikicommons on that date. This announcement is not yet
> > public but will be made public on the 25th.

I've merged Villy's announcement with the press release from the
Commons at http://grants.wikimedia.org/wiki/Press_releases/Wikimedia_Commons_May_2005
for anyone with access to the grants wiki to edit. On Monday, when the
announcement can be made public, this can be moved back to the
Commons. Since the announcement is quite short compared to the press
release, it may still be useful for people to continue translating the
press release and then to merge the announcement with it on Monday.

Angela.