[Foundation-l] On the road again....

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon May 16 21:23:01 UTC 2005

Anthere:
> Please, consider it a sort of sysop election. The issue is not to only
> *like* a person. It is not a popularity contest. The goal is to have the
> job done. Half of the stewards elected last year are inactive. Please
> let us avoid this and not make it a big deal of it. Just quietly say
> "yes" to those you think can help. Say "no" if you think the person is
> nice but will not help.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/elections_2005

Thank you, Anthere, for moving forward with this. It was indeed about
time, and I hope that this will reduce some of your workload on top of
your Board duties, as both you and Angela are stewards (talk about
commitment!).

I have added a brief note that developers with shell/database access
cannot serve as stewards, as this was, I believe, our initial agreement
when this role was created.

All best,

Erik