[Foundation-l] Re: Wikiversity

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed May 11 12:48:53 UTC 2005

Because the proposed project serves the people. Check out the book Going
Broke by Degree. There is a major societal project to construct a workaround
of the blockage which has resulted from persistent rent-seeking by
traditional educational institutions. We may not be the solution, but the
problem is there to be tackled.

Fred