[Foundation-l] Stewards elections

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Sat Mar 5 16:28:37 UTC 2005

Leaving and coming back because somebody sneezed in the bad direction is part of the communauty fun. If it comes to make stewards without a huge vote, and if you need like 10 people, please count me as a candidate. I  can handle fr and en  but also es, it, pt, de (little), nl (little), zh (bits), ja (bits) and have accounts in these languages. Otherwise, I'll jusy stay in my niche. Cheers,
villy