[Foundation-l] Re: foundation-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 22

Sean Turvey sean.turvey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:30:18 UTC 2005

My idea for Faith Wiki was to have a place for people to be able to think
and discuss. I guess in some strange way, I have provided that. IMHO it
would be very wrong to limit any proposals. Proposals leads to discussion,
discussion leads to thinking. Instead of limiting proposals maybe the board
could decide upon a time limit or a minimum activity level with the
discussions before the proposal changes from an "idea" to an actual
proposal.

I unfortunately have not been able to convey the scope of my idea to the
people who have responded. I am not going to rescind my proposal as I feal
it would be an extremely valuable service. I however have been introduced to
a fledgling site called
Religion-Wiki<http://religion.wikicities.com/wiki/Talk:Main_Page>.
Though the description is smaller in scope than what I can conceive, I have
been in contact with the project leader and she can see it expanding well
past the origional concept. I will concentrate on that rather than
attempting to compete with it.

Sean