[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimedia Research Team logo [was: Getting started]

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:26:42 UTC 2005

Hallo,

On 6/21/05, Sj <2.718281828 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You think *that's* problematic, I get confused just trying to think in
> French...  I can only imagine what it's like being a tasty bunch of
> flowers in a French field.  <champ champ>

Beauchamp?

Anyway, it is temporal, ephemeral, not perpetual so seems to me
harmful (quamquam nunc confesso maximus BJADONos ames ... eh, you've
known already?), but Research t^Hnetwork logo seems a bit different.
Honestly I can't figure an organisation which department or internal
team has their own logos and don't use the organisation logo itself.
Well, it would help to promote integrity among the member of network,
but in my personal opinion not much to promote the entire project (I
mean to Wikimedia projects), it would make each team island, not a
part of continent in the worse case, and I convince no one doens't
long for such end.

Gruss,

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org