[Foundation-l] Local Wikimedia chapters FAQ

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:25:14 UTC 2005

I have started a FAQ about local Wikimedia chapters at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Local_chapter_FAQ with 10 of the
questions that I know have been asked a lot.

If you know of any more frequently asked questions, or if you have
questions yourself, or if you are able to answer some of the existing
questions, please help with the creation of this page.

I am hoping it will become a useful resource, both for those involved
with current chapters, those wanting to start a new chapter, and also
for users of Wikimedia projects who are confused about the entire
concept of chapters.

Thanks.

Angela.