[Foundation-l] New project proposal

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke at web.de
Tue Jun 7 06:24:45 UTC 2005

Hi Erik,

Am 07.06.2005 um 01:23 schrieb Erik Moeller:

> This is a very interesting idea. I'd like to ask you to write a
> more detailed proposal about the project. You have started it
> independently, which is fine, but if it is meant to become a
> Wikimedia project (I don't think such a decision can be temporary,
> BTW), we need to know better what we're dealing with. Here are some
> questions I'd like to see answered:

Thanks for your interest.  Your questions are very profound and I
will answer them as soon as possible.

The problem of achieving consensus is in my eyes the greatest
problem. Perhaps we need some kind of voting.

On the other hand: my coneption is, that we will not write an ideal
utopic constitution but a constitution, that can  be approved by the
citizens in a very short timeframe (deadline maybe 2010). So we have
to be realistic. This might be a good guideline while editing.

And this is the reason, why I call it a temporary project. It should
be finished in a timeframe of only some years.

juh