[Foundation-l] New project proposal

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jun 6 15:46:13 UTC 2005

Excellent. I was just watching the debate in the House of Commons on
the issue and there seems to be genuine puzzlement as to what the
people of Europe want. Surely, if this idea has any traction among
the population at large, very valuable feedback would be obtained. I
assume this will be multilingual?

Fred