[Foundation-l] Re: Wikipedia logo on T-Shirt

Александр Сигачёв alexander.sigachov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:23:29 UTC 2005

> To answer your question, the main question I would ask is "where would
> the benefits of the sale go" ?

I hope, benefit will go for the good of Wikipedia :), but it will be
not monetary.

I plan this so: several wiki-users in Moscow will have a whip-round
and order in printing office tee-shirts for themselves + a few as
presents for admins (most active participants) and/or as prizes in
contests. (If we shall agree upon it)

Also, I think, some people will want to print the same tee-shirts for
themselves in other cities.

--
Cxion la plej helan,
ajvol