[Foundation-l] 2 M

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Wed Jun 1 17:05:57 UTC 2005

Sérgio Ribeiro (sr.ribeiro at gmail.com) [050602 02:52]:

> Just one question.
> system», are you referring to the kind of system that WP:DE has (
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bewertungsbausteine if I'm not in
> mistake) or something more advanced, like a mediawiki feature ?

An actual MediaWiki feature. See [[m:Article validation feature]], and you
can try it on http://test.leuksman.com/ - in the Monobook skin, you will
see a tab called "validate" (which should probably be "rate this article"
in production on en:). The current list is test topics - the actual list
for en: is being worked out on [[En validation topics]].

We aren't doing anything with the ratings as yet, just gathering the data
(though average ratings will probably be displayed).  Then we'll look at it
and see if it makes any sense.

- d.