[Foundation-l] Personal info

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Jul 10 19:25:42 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:

>I had today a first ultrasound exam and it definitly
>showed I hosted something alive (heartbeat being
>proof), which has made it through the embronic stage
>to be now called a foetus and seems to be fine. So,
>though still a bit worried as I lost the last one just
>at this stage, I am optimistic tonight.

We all hope for the best possible results in this.

>Another consequence is that tiredness and sickness
>have impact on my mood and I noticed I had a very
>low tolerance to comments I generally considered non
>appropriate (in non politically correct language, low
>tolerance to bullshit and jerks). I apology for this
>and frequent short temper, mixed with drowsiness and
>slow reactions :-)

When the comments are warrented, there is no need to apologize.

>And yes, of course, I'll come to Wikimania :-) I just
>won't be able to share a beer.

I'm sure that there will be no shortage of people willing to act as your
proxy for this heavy duty. :-)

In a different direction, after your Algerian trip you mentioned that
you were showing your son how to use Wikipedia to help him with his
school work.  Has he been sufficiently infected ;-)  to want to attend
Wikimania?

Ec