[Foundation-l] Personal info

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 21:30:50 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I find myself in a rather similar situation than 4
months ago, though my hopes are that it will end up
well this time.

I had today a first ultrasound exam and it definitly
showed I hosted something alive (heartbeat being
proof), which has made it through the embronic stage
to be now called a foetus and seems to be fine. So,
though still a bit worried as I lost the last one just
at this stage, I am optimistic tonight.

Current consequences are basically the same than
last time. I have been quite tired in the past 2
months, actually pretty sick (still is) with much
nausea and frequent low blood pressure. This is why I
tried to spend more time sleeping that editing through
the night. And avoided any travel.

Another consequence is that tiredness and sickness
have impact on my mood and I noticed I had a very
low tolerance to comments I generally considered non
appropriate (in non politically correct language, low
tolerance to bullshit and jerks). I apology for this
and frequent short temper, mixed with drowsiness and
slow reactions :-)

And yes, of course, I'll come to Wikimania :-) I just
won't be able to share a beer.

ant