[Foundation-l] my apologies

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Wed Jul 6 18:32:57 UTC 2005

To Angela, Anthere, Jimbo, Developers and anyone else I might have
scolded a bit to much on the Sorbs issue. I was way out of line
especially with regards to my remarks towards Angela, Anthere and Jimbo
in mail and the developers on IRC, all of whom I know would help at all
times. I am sorry and my apologies.

My problem is not that I do not understand why the measures are taken
(at least my brain does), they are unfortunately necassary at times. It
is just that the heart doesn't understand it and flares up. It is a
normal problem with me. The heart takes over from the brain and the
damage is done.

Waerth / Walter van Kalken