[Foundation-l] Re: Should we go into read-only mode during peak periods to de...

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 21:41:09 UTC 2005

I fear that these projects takes too little of our resources to really
make a difference Danny.

The other point I would make is that one really "feel" the difference
when USA is waking up :-(
During mornings here, wikipedia is perfectly editable.

Rather than making all sites unavailable at peak hours, would it be
possible to imagine turns ?

Other ideas ?