[Foundation-l] Conflict resolution on meta Wikimedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:22:21 UTC 2005

Hoi,
I am sorry to say that this person is wearing blinkers. He only sees
what he wants to see and all othere considerations are not about "what
is being discussed". Yes, govennments can block wikipedia but that is an
all or nothing operation. With the censoring tags in place, they can say
partially block our content, and that is what the censoring tags are
there for.

The problem as I see it is that this has not been considered because it
is detrimental to "the cause". By saying that it provides the user with
a choise, the responsibiltiy for colletoral damage is being denied. This
is what is not being discussed, this is what is not considered. And
everything else is a strawman's argument.

Thank God, I still can say what I want to say. Thank God, that I can
fight for what I think is important. Me not believing in a God is
immaterial to the sentiment.. :)

Thanks,
    GerardM