[Foundation-l] Wikipedia on answers.com/google

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Wed Feb 9 15:04:37 UTC 2005

A few weeks.  These are the people who invited me over to Israel and
arranged for me to speak at Hebrew University in Jerusalem and Tel
Aviv University.  Their CEO is a huge fan of wikipedia, and is
increasingly a supporter of the Wikimedia Foundation.  Good people, very
supportive of NPOV and of our charitable ideals.

Christiaan Briggs wrote:

> I was looking up the word orchard via google today and noticed that
> they have a Wikipedia section:
> http://www.answers.com/orchard&r=67
>
> http://snipurl.com/cna7
>
> Cool, how long have they been doing this?
>
> Christiaan

"La nèfle est un fruit." - first words of 50,000th article on fr.wikipedia.org