[Foundation-l] Jihad in Defense of Objectivity (Was: Enforcing WP:CITE)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Dec 5 17:29:34 UTC 2005

This is all theoretically very interesting, and I cannot oppose it.
Nevertheless until someone is ready to code this it won't happen .
Meanwhile, many of us who concern ourselves with content still have to
go on with life without waiting for you to do the coding, which could
take a long time.

What would you suggest that we non-technical people do in the meantime?

Ec