[Foundation-l] Re: Offensive disclaimer on fundraising page

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:55:54 UTC 2005

On 8/25/05, Axel Boldt <axelboldt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> people who are not subscribed to foundation-l can still post to this
> list. Is that not correct anymore?

No, that hasn't been the case for at least a year. Erik switched this
setting off when he was moderating the list due to the level of spam
received by it every day.

Anthere and I are now the moderators. I don't know about Anthere, but
I deal with enough of my own spam and that sent to the Board address
to want any more from this list.

If anyone feels we shouldn't be rejecting posts like this, we're going
to need some more volunteers to take over the list adminship.

Angela.