[Foundation-l] Fundraising meeting September 17

wmf at timshell.com wmf at timshell.com
Mon Aug 22 23:52:42 UTC 2005

I have scheduled an open meeting for September 17 to discuss lessons
learned in the current drive that can help us improve the next drive.

Everyone is welcome to attend.  If we arrive at any good ideas, these will
be conveyed to the Board and officers, who are meeting on September 18.

The meeting will be at 18:00 UTC in the #wikimedia-meeting channel on IRC.

Add your comments and suggestions to the meeting page, which can be found
here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_meeting%2C_September_2005

Tim Shell