[Foundation-l] Re: Day 1 of the Fundraising Drive

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Sat Aug 20 08:09:24 UTC 2005

daniwo59 at aol.com schreef:
[cut]
> also plenty of small donations. While the big donations are exciting, seeing
> people give $1 or 1 euro, a small sum that they can afford,  is  also very
> moving. It means that people want to help in any way they can.

Ofcourse is every donation, small or big, always very welcome. But would
it not be good to inform the donaters that;

- If you give USD$ 1  then 34% will get lost in fees to PayPal.

08/18/05 	05:13:10 am 	EDT 	Anonymous 	USD 	1 	-0.34 	0.66 	Monthly
donation 	Don't mention my name

And suggest tho give now some more and in the further skip a fund drive?

Do you can also see the donations to the Belgian bank account? That will
be updated Monday. I curious about those figures.

Walter
--
Ook een artikeltje schrijven? WikipediaNL, de vrije GNU/FDL encyclopedie
http://www.wikipedia.be