[Foundation-l] Re: 300 Euro -> grey market...

Steven K Levine skl at museumid.org
Fri Aug 19 20:49:23 UTC 2005

What is NPOV?

Thanks for your note. I'm all for getting paid too, but nobody will placed
under duress to assist.

I was actually thinking that this area would be put together by the
industrial design community (and available to all) without regard to
financial incentive. The Wikipedia format seems to me to be an ideal format
for this project.

This is a worthwhile project and we need assistance. The question is whether
Wikipedia, whose systems are in place, is going to fulfill that role.

Steven