[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimania 2006 - host city contest to open onSeptember 1st 20

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:58:43 UTC 2005

What about Australia - home of Tim Starling among many others - or
even NZ if for some reason we are wanting to only hold these things in
developed countries. But i dont see what is wrong with the idea of
Brazil, India, SA, Argentina or somewhere similar. There are a
reasonable number of wikimedians in the larger countries in the global
south.

--
hit me: <robin.shannon.id.au>
jab me: <robin.shannon at jabber.org.au>