[Foundation-l] Wikipedia on Knockout?

Nicholas Moreau nicholasmoreau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:34:47 UTC 2005

I recently discovered a program called "TKO" (Technical Knockout) on a
Canadian television channel called CH. It was fairly well produced, and it
was my first discovery of the afternoon program. I contacted them, and
they're enthuasiastic about doing a segment on the project, provided they're
renewed for a fourth season.

I imagine they TKO films during the week, it would be tough to find a
qualified Calgary (or at least Albertan) Wikipedian to attend. However, I'll
start considering every possible rep. Alternatively, could Jimmy or any
other Wikimedia board member, schedule a stop in Calgary? If anyone was to
travel long-distance to the saddle city, I doubt one TV segment would be
enough.

I could ask Pyramid if they employ any camera people in Toronto or Hamilton,
in which case I could be the interviewee.

If nothing else, they might just have a segment on the project, with
narration from the hosts.

Nick Moreau
"Zanimum"