[Foundation-l] Important AND urgent

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Fri Apr 22 13:57:38 UTC 2005

Gee, I was translating my prose in English badly and slowly for days. Now,
thanks to Anthere note, it's all done, even better in English than in French
:)

I'm amazed Wikicommons could be nominated but - as you could see in my
article - in my opinion, Commons is indeed the very place where the
international wikimedians try to work together.

viiy ~~Jean-Christophe Chazalette