[Foundation-l] Re: Bambara Wikipedia Launch Competition

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:30:02 UTC 2005

I'm glad you brought this up on-list.  Kaspar Souren is the person
planning this project; and involved with geekcorps in mali.  There
will be some kind of official launch tomorrow, and he is planning to
do a global-voices interview on IRC in #globalvoices tomorrow
afternoon EST...

Hopefully he will be presenting about this and how to gather support
for similar initiatives at Wikimania.   And, Anthere, hopefully
someone from bisharat.net will come as well!

SJ

On 4/19/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> if you know about Bambara Yann, could you answer or comment the mail I
> forwarded to the french ml about 2 days ago about Bambara characters ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ant
>
> Yann Forget a écrit:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't think that this initiative was advertised.
> > I find it interesting.
> >
> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bambara_Wikipedia_Launch_Competition
> > http://bm.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Concours_de_lancement
> >
> > Regards,